Pre-K through 12th Grade
At St. Peter’s Classical School, we strive to cultivate the intellect, build character, and nurture the life of the spirit in each one of our students.
One account of the battle at Thermopylae has it that the Greek commander, when warned by a scout of the overwhelming number of enemy troops encamped in the nearby valley, replied: They have the numbers, but we have the heights. There are many schools in our area, and parents face perplexing questions in choosing the best one for their children.
- Feb 3rd – 100th Day of School Celebration
- Feb 10th – PTO Meeting at 8:30 am in Booth Hall
- Feb 11th – Gala RSVP Date
- Feb 12th – Half Day and Parent Teacher Conferences
- Feb 15th – President’s Day NO SCHOOL
- Feb 17th – Prospective Parent Meeting 10 am in Booth Hall
- Feb 20th – SPCS Gala and Silent Auction 7 pm Mira Vista